Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My favorite faces :)

Today, I finally got to put MY favorite faces in front of my camera !! It is really hard when your kids are grown up. It gets harder and harder to gather them in one place and make the time for pictures. This was their birthday present to me ! It was sooooo cold outside that they decided they wished my birthday was anytime other than December... I think they have the most beautiful faces I have ever seen.... They are my heart and I am thankful that God made me a momma. I was pregnant for years and could never have imagined how blessed my life would be because of them. Motherhood is my favorite adventure :)




This is my oldest, Melody... She is the reason I love children so much ! Because of her I enjoyed seeing the world in a completely different way and it could never be the same again :)

Next is Maggie :) She has such a good heart.. She is the peacemaker in the family !
This is my Caleb and he is my own personal sunshine... Each of my kids bring something so different into my life and if Caleb is gone too long I get so homesick for him :) There are no hugs on the planet like a hug from him !
My Ellie... She has always been a nurturer and she is about to be a momma herself. I am so thankful that she is living with me and we are going to spoil little Sky rotten !
This is my baby boy Elijah. Your baby is always your baby... and he is mine... Isn't he beautiful ?










I love these.. Caleb , on the end, is a tea pot ! I love my weird kids :)





This was so awesome !!!!!!!!!!! If your kids are still young enough to live at home with you... GO SQUEEZE them !!!!!! Happy Holidays to all of you !!!! I am LOVING some family time !!!!

7 comments:

Alisha G. Robertson said...

Cindy, you have the MOST beautiful children. Just gorgeous. I know your heart bursts with pride!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

BTW we still need to meet up.

Anonymous said...

WOWEEEEE!!! These are amazingly, stunningly, gorgeous portraits Cindy!!! Your children are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful. What a wonderful family you have! Merry Christmas, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Cindy, these are sooooo gorgeous! I couldn't stop scrolling up and down to look at them. Your family is soooooo beautiful and sooooo photogentic!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

--Kimberly Kennedy

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful and wow God has given you such a wonderful gift!!!!
Heather Nicklas
Mia, Maci and Mallory's Mommy!!!

Denise Snyder said...

Cindy these are such GORGEOUS portraits of your beautiful children!!! Wow... the best thing is that just looking at these you can actually FEEL the love!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

ahhh LOVE these Cindy!!! Love the field shots - so much fun, so much personality. And what a beautiful, stunning, gorgeous family!!!!!!!