Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Friday, December 19, 2008

The best birthday ever !!!!

I had one of my all time favorite birthdays this year !!!! I can't even begin to tell you just how many people contacted me thru email, facebook, phonecalls, visits... IT HAS BEEN SO NICE!! I don't know when I have felt more loved ! It has been a very hard few years but I can honestly say that I can feel a fresh breeze of a new life :) I am so thankful right now I just want to be a good steward of the blessings I am being given right now. I spent tonight with my kids and a few really close friends. We went to one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta,Imperial Fez. What I like most about this restaurant is that from the moment you walk in you feel you have been transported somewhere far, far away. I am one of those strange people that for years kept my passport in the console of my car... you know just in case I needed or wanted to hop a plane and go somewhere... My passport now lives inside my house but ready at any moment I decide to pack a bag and go where the wind take me :) Tonight the food was great. The music was awesome and best of all was the company. It is rare to get all my kids together with their busy schedules and it makes me sooooo happy just to hear their voices in the same room ! Tonight I spent a good bit of time just looking at them ! Aren't they beautiful ?? They are my true loves and God was so good to give them to me. They have promised me a photo session with them this weekend so I hope the weather will cooperate and I can get some awesome images of them... I thought I would share some pictures from tonight. Thank you all for everything you all have given to my life. Please thank Jesus for all the blessings on my behalf tonight :) It is a good life and it is going to be a good year !! I can't wait to see what happens next !
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an Insanely. Beautiful. Family. Happy Birthday, Cindy!

Denise Snyder said...

Wow Cindy looks like you had quite a day!!! I'm so happy you had a great night with your kids (they are all soooo gorgeous), and that you are looking forward to the new year! You deserve good things. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures Cindy. And your family, well, I've said it before and I will say it again...they are so beautiful! And check you out!!! You are one hot Momma!