Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bert and Amanda Got Married !!!!!!!!!

Bert and Amanda got married :) I have thought a lot about this family ever since saturday. I meet and spend time with a ton of people that are new to me. It is something I really like about this job. This was soooo special this past weekend. Amanda got my number from someone in the family that I truly think is one of my favorite people so it is no surprise that there would be even more great humans hiding in this group of people :) Amanda married Bert and his special son Crayden. Crayden and Bert have been taking good care of eachother for a long while and and it is so wonderful when God brings people together and gives Love again !! I loved that Bert and Amanda chose to include vows to Crayden in the ceremony and all three were made for eachother ! They got married on family land THAT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL ! Amanda and I had the same vision of what her pictures would be using the grounds and the lake and the railroad tracks and then the weather had another idea. It was sooooo cold and wet and yucky outside that the only time we ventured out at all were to take some pictures on the front steps... I do like those :) Sometimes you can have a plan to go down one road and you are forced to go down another and find out that the other has beauty too :) That is what happened !! Amanda , I hope you like your sneek peek... YOU are so much fun and beautiful !!! THANK YOU for making me a part of your day !!!!


















































9 comments:

Allison said...

Holy Moly Cindy Girl, these are incredible- TRULY AMAZING work. Wow, really really fabulous!!!

E. F. Swann said...

I love your work! The composition, the lighting, the use of darks and above all your skill in capture the characters of the people and the moments! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

very nice :)

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Hi Cindy - really beautiful work! Did you shoot those preformals inside with all natural light or did you bring some strobes along or use flash? They turned out fabulous! And congrats on your POTD- so cute!

Vanessa

Cindy Harter said...

Hi vanessa the inside pics were taken with a combination of natural light and this cool new video light it helped this grey dark day so much :)

Ali said...

Your wedding photography is amazing Cindy! They totally blow me away!

Denise Snyder said...

What a fun wedding Cindy! You certainly made the best of a grey day - the umbrella pics are so adorable - and I just LOVE the shot of their shoes!!! Awesome job!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful images chickie! What a fun looking wedding!

Carolyn (Cari) Foster Spano said...

Cindy, You truly have a gift for capturing the hearts of people. These wedding photos are absolutely stunning! I am truly in awe of the talent you have become!!!!