Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Monday, December 8, 2008

Big Christmas Give Away :)

I want to give away a Family Session to someone who needs a blessing. A family in crisis. There are many reasons to be in crisis... some are financial, emotional, relational... Do you know a family that is on the verge of falling apart and needs a reminder of how special they truly are to eachother... or a family who lost their family photos due to a fire and need to be encouraged. Maybe a family who one or more lost thier job and needs a huge reminder that they are still sooo rich in the things that really matter... Email me and tell me their story.


The Details:
You can’t nominate yourself, and the person you nominate should sincerely not be in a financial position to purchase custom photography for themselves.

The person you nominate needs to live in the Atlanta area. I do love to travel if you don't mind flying me to them they can be somewhere other than Atlanta. My motto is... HAVE CAMERA WILL TRAVEL :)

Please email me at cindy.harter@yahoo.com telling me a little bit about the story of the person you feel should receive this gift.

All nominations must be received by midnight, December 23nd, and the gift recipient will be announced on the blog on Christmas Eve at 9pm. Please include your email and or phone with your nomination as well as the best way to get in contact with your nominee.

Please share as much as possible so I know their story :) I want to be a blessing and there is no better way to do that than to be able to provide pictures that remind a family that they have eachother :)

Thanks for helping me to help that someone you’re thinking of. We serve a good God !

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is awesome Cindy. I am going to sign up for this and do it too. I can't wait!