Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have the best clients :)

I have gotten a couple of emails lately that have really been awesome !!! I just had to share how great my clients are !!!! Sometimes I go onto a session and by the time we have finished our session I have made an awesome friend ! I love my job !!






Cindy,

How do I post a "happy client" comment on your website?
I am sooo happy with what you did for me before my surgery.
Having Breast Cancer and a double mastectomy isn't in anyone's "plan" but I have learned a thing or two from it!!
I have been battling an emotional depression with the cancer and the surgery; the photo's that you took of me - how pretty you made me appear and how feminine and whole I look - have lifted my spirits daily! Those pictures were taken in my past, but they allow me the courage (mentally) to go through each day - each step - of this process knowing that my future can be just as beautiful as my past...
I would love for others to know the experience and joy that you've afforded me through your lens!
I hope all is well in your world!
I look at your site often and am always mesmerized by your images...WOW! You are blessed!!!!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sandy C. Turk

What a blessing to be able to help someone doing something I love to do :)




Hey Cindy! I just had to tell you this real fast... the other day Jud and I were hangingo out with some friends, and one of the couples just got engaged not to long ago. So me and the girl were just talking wedding stuff and I started telling her how she HAD to use you for her wedding and how amazing you are! :] Well, then Jud, who is such a guy and NEVER talks about wedding planning with anyone because its just not a "guy thing to do" (according to him), chimes in and goes on and on to my friend about how he doesn't even like having his picture taken but when you were taking the pictures for the wedding he had the best time and he loved it! He went on about how great you are and how fun you made getting his picture taken, and that you are the best! I just had to let you know! I thought it was so funny and great how much fun he had getting his picture taken that he is still talking about it today! You have to understand that I am lucky if I can get him to let me take a picture of him. So I just had to tell you! You are great and thank you for capturing all the special moments of my special day! Love you!

Katie Waters Smith

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Cindy! You DO have great clients, but THEY have a fabulous, super creative, technically proficient, totally genuine photographer. Lucky them!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Aw, you do have nice clients who take the time to write these things. And, of course they feel this way! They have you as a photographer. They are the lucky ones.

Ali said...

It feels wonderful when you get feedback like that doesn't it? :o)
You deserve it Cindy! {{{hugs}}}

Ali said...

It feels wonderful when you get feedback like that doesn't it? :o)
You deserve it Cindy! {{{hugs}}}