Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chelsey and Nick got married !! { Atlanta Wedding Photographer }

Chelsey and Nick got married at Barnesley Gardens :) This is one of my most favorite places on the planet. Unfortunately, it was one of those on again-off again rainy days. The intent was to have the wedding outside but 30 minutes before time it POURED RAIN :( Good news .... the rain was spotty enough to give us windows of time to take some pictures outside ! YEY, for that ! Georgia weather has been so strange lately.... We can have bright sun, clouds and pour rain all in the same 30 minutes.... They were completely unaffected by the weather because they were only about the reason for the day and that was LOVE and to say I DO :) I love that ! Chelsey was so relaxed and Nick was in love with his bride :) I LOVE MY JOB !!!! Here are a few pics to tell the story :) MY WEDDING IS A WEEK FROM TODAY AND I MARRY ROBERT :) :) :) :) Pray for my family with all the preparations this week please !!!









































































4 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

What a gorgeous location! That looks like it was a beautiful ceremony! What a lucky couple!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

beautiful work Cindy! LOVE the ones by the bamboo - gorgeous!! looks like a very sweet couple!

Allison said...

Cindy, you are a VERY gifted wedding photographer my friend. These are stunning.

Julie Monacella said...

Wow, Cindy. Another gorgeous Barnsley wedding. LOVE this one. You are truly gifted with capturing the tenderness, emotion, and love of the day. Brilliant.