Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Monday, June 1, 2009

SUMMERTIME :)

Many of you already know that I lead a dual life. In my other life, I am a Primary School Music Teacher :) I teach about 1100 children between the ages of 5-8 every seven school days... They call me Ms Music and it is really awesome ! Well, today is my first MONDAY of Summer !!!!!!!!! I am editing today and trying to catch up. I have some really cool things planned this summer. Now that today is the first day of June I am filled with excitement !!!!!!

I am photographing my first Italian wedding this month !!!!! I hope it is the first of many Weddings outside the country. I am hoping to grow the Destination Wedding part of my Biz. I am thankful to say that I have several on my Calender and I am a big fan of travel ! When I go to Italy I am taking my Maggie and Melody with me. They are 22 and 24 and we are going to have a fabulous time. We will be gone for 10 days and we leave in 24 days :) I will be blogging the trip while I am gone so you all can see where we are and all the fun things we are doing. I would never have believed 10 yrs ago I would be living the life I am currently living ! It is really cool that we do not see the end when we begin. There has been a fairly painful journey to get to this point but how awesome is it to be here :) I spend so much time being sooooo thankful for so many things. God has been really merciful to me to reveal things about me to myself in a gentle way and give me a business that allows me to not only be creative but be a blessing. Photography is giving the opportunity to meet new people and to travel places I have always wanted to go with people I love. I am soooo thankful to HIM for making a way for this to happen and to YOU ALL for trusting me with a camera in your life .

I am going back to editing..... and enjoying my first real day of Summer :) YEY!!!

No comments: