Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Friday, January 23, 2009

We are waiting on Sky Noel ....

Ellie is 37 weeks pregnant and we are waiting and waiting. Today was wonderfully warm and I decided to do one more photosession with Ellie. I have taken a very limited amount of sessions so that I can be ready at any moment to meet little Sky Noel. I am so used to shooting everyday that it was sooo nice to pick up my camera today. The end of a pregnancy is so hard. All the aches and pains and the anxiousness of wondering how the delivery will be. This was the prefect distraction. I am and will be shamelessly using the skyline in as many images as possible when it comes to my grandbaby Sky Noel. I thought the sky was sooo beautiful this evening. If you think about it when you pray tonight .... pray for my Ellie and an easy delivery :) I already have ideas for little Sky's first pictures :) I can not wait to meet her and to take her picture.












6 comments:

Allison said...

Simply Beautiful

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one of her smiling! It's my favorite Sky picture yet! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Cindy and I love what you are trying to say with the sunset. The last trimester the sun setting on her pregnancy. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

This one is breathtaking....you need to submit to kodak!

cheryl@erpd said...

Oh Cindy!
I just love everything about this one! Love the message like Ali brought out with the sunset and being at the end of her pregnancy...
Beautiful work!
~cheryl

Laura Lynne Photography said...

my gosh, those sky ones just kill me!! so gorgeous!! All of them are - so beautiful!