Welcome to Cindy Harter's Photography Blog.

I am so glad you have come to visit my Blog. I am a momma, photographer, musician, teacher, singer, friend and a female making my way through this life discovering new parts of me and the world everyday. Come take this journey with me... Through my blog, you can look thru my window into what my eyes, heart and camera lens see on my journey... I can't wait to share it with you !

About Me

My photo
I believe that treasuring the people in our life not only helps the people in our life but helps US. It is so easy to get so caught up in the daily routine of life that we forget the best gifts are the people that live with us. I want to use my camera and vision to show you what you have in the connections to the people you love. It is the greatest treasure we have in this life. When a mom can see how her children listen to her and respond to her she knows her daily energy into her family is building people. When a man can see that the best life has to offer him is in his own house that is a beautiful thing. It is something I can do. I want to be a blessing and that is what heals me ! I love this job ! I truly believe families can be glued together with one really special photograph. It is such a cool thing to walk into a family feel the dynamics that are unique to their special relationships and translate that into a hard copy image. Sometimes we need to have a real image in our hand of what we hope with our heart is true. I want to do that for you ! I am a proud member of the professional photographers association 770.547.1018

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kodak Picture of the Day- March 13th


I have a Kodak POTD Mar 13th..... I am really honored and excited! I had a post earlier on my blog announcing the day I found out and I have a HUGE OOOOOPS! to announce ! I have NOT one but TWO images that I titled 1,2,3 in a row.... When the Editor of Kodak emailed me to tell me the good news she told me the title of my image that would be on the billboard in Times Square and I announced before I remembered that I had TWO images with the same title... I like both images so much and the newborn triplets were the last one I had entered so it came to mind first. The Padgett family was awesome about MY mix up and I thank them so much! They have given me grace many times so it was no suprise... I love their family so much ! The true winner is this beautiful picture of Misty's babies..... This was such an easy session ! All three of these kids are so photogenic. I really do love sibling shots ... I have three sisters and a brother and it is such a gift to have friends for life given to you by GOD.... Misty and some girl friends are in Times Square and promise to call me while they are looking at this awesome picture larger than life on the 3 story billboard . It is also displayed from midnight tonight until midnight tomorrow night on http://www.kodak.com/ YEY!!!!!! If you are a real follower you can also see the image using http://www.earthcam.com/ I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!


until next time.... cindy

No comments: